DID YOU THINK YOU WOULD GROW UP AND BE A NETWORK MARKETING
OR DIRECT SALES PROFESSIONAL?
We did not come out of the womb expecting to be top producers in the network marketing or direct sales profession – but here we are . . .
Working towards that goal!
Hopefully you are having Fun AND Growing your business in both consumers, Team Members and Leaders!
If Not, do you have a plan? Remember the old adage, if the fail to plan, you plan to fail? In my morning reading, I read Harvey Mackay’s column (of Swim with the Sharks fame) and here is what he had to say about being an Entrepreneur . . .
Here’s some valuable advice that’s useful for anyone wanting to get ahead. You can apply these tips to your career, and your life, whatever your path might be:
- Network. The more people you know, in your business and outside of it, the more sources of information, advice and support you have to rely on. The more you exercise your networking muscles, the stronger they get – and the easier networking becomes.
- Don’t listen to naysayers. Some people will always say you can’t succeed. Listen to everyone, but don’t pay undue attention to “friends” with negative attitudes.
- Think creatively. Entrepreneurs succeed by finding new solutions to old problems. Don’t repeat what everyone else has already accomplished. Instead, look for ways to achieve something different.
- Learn from mistakes. You’re going to make them. Most successful people fail from time to time, but they don’t let setbacks stop them. Commit yourself to learning from your mistakes so you don’t make them again.
- Be honest. No matter what you’re engaged in, you need associates, friends, employees, investors and other stakeholders to trust your word. Tell the truth at all times to build solid relationships.
- Be flexible. No matter how good your ideas are, or how committed you are to your goals, remember that things change. Be ready to modify your plans so you can take advantage of opportunities that present themselves.
- Find a mentor (or two or three). Seek talented people willing to share their expertise and wisdom. You can’t know everything, especially when you’re starting out, so an experienced mentor can supply guidance that will help you avoid the obvious mistakes.
Isn’t Mackay’s Moral what Network Marketing and Direct Sales is all about!
Are you on track . . . if not do you know why? I believe in Coaching and Mentoring so much that Women with Dreams is launching Women with Dreams MLM Academy in just a few short weeks – so stay tuned – here is a sneak peek:
We will have an 11 Day Challenge beginning November 1 – we will be giving away daily prizes – but the best gift of all will be growth in your business!
November and December can be HUGE months in your business . . . setting you up for a tremendous 2014!
Do you want to be part of the challenge and get prizes everyday – do you want to be eligible for more than $2,500?
Be sure to email Challenge@WomenWithDreams.com to get the announcements!